Withdrawing cash

I am just about to order my card however I don’t have the £100 cash myself, I was going to borrow the £100 and then once I receive the monzo card I would withdraw the money and give it back to them, is this possible? I’d like to know before ordering!

1 Like

Unfortunately you need to pay the £100 cash upfront, there is no borrowing facility available at present.

I was going to borrow it from a family member, as in they would pay it into my debit account, I would then use that to pay Monzo, then once I recieve my card would I be able to draw the same £100 out to give back to my family member?

Yes, you can withdraw the £100 immediately from an ATM, to give it back to the person you borrowed it from.

1 Like

I believe he means takes a loan from family/friends so he has the top-up funds to hand. That would work, but then the card is useless with zero balance on it.

4 Likes

What will you do with a card with zero balance?

1 Like

I assume it wouldn’t be zero balance forever.

I’m guessing they want the card and will start topping up but with smaller amounts in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.