Winner winner Chicken Dinner ;)

Hopefully in most cases, that won’t be necessary, as the Monzo team can simply matching your email address here with the address that you used to register on Crowdcube. Users whose accounts aren’t picked up could simply DM a moderator afterwards.

But it’s not a problem if you want to create a topic for this :slight_smile: I don’t see any reason why it should make a difference whether you do or one of the Monzo team does :thumbsup:

1 Like

Are emails still being sent out? Still hoping for the chance to invest. :crossed_fingers:

Still around 18% left to invest :wink:

1 Like

Still witing the golden email :blush::pray:

Just contacted :monzo: and they added the title for me :+1:

1 Like

it’s nice to see that you can distinguish between original investors

Crossing fingers today. I’m guessing today will be the last batch of emails unless uptake is really poor.

Am I bad person to hope that uptake will be really poor? :sob:

4 Likes

Consider me a bad person too if it means I get more chance of investing.

1 Like

I got my email the other day, still quite surprised :grinning:

Still waiting with fingers crossed here!

I think they’ve lost my address for my chicken dinner!! Still no email.

Today’s batch of emails has been delayed until tomorrow – there’s still hope!

1 Like

Looks like I’m going hungry with no chicken dinner, still!!

No invite email!!?? Aaaahhhhhhhh

Come on Monzo.

@Citibadger: You, me and tens of thousands of others, but I’m not bitter. Today I got word I’d be getting a 3.2% raise this year, so it’s chips and rice tonight… chips AND rice!!! :grinning:

6 Likes

I believe Monzo have forgotten that it’s not April Fool’s Day and have neglected to send me an email again.
The joke isn’t funny anymore guys.

5 Likes

3.2%, surely your not an MP??? Only they get rides like that these days!! The rest of the riff raff public sector (me included) are fighting for 1%!!??

So for me it will be back to bread and water. Rice is a luxury on Fridays!

1 Like

Can’t go into details but you need a stronger union! Leftover rice in fridge if you’re still hungry :slight_smile:

Getting back on topic: I gave up hoping for my invite email over the weekend so if it does come then that’s a bonus. I’ll invest half my pledge and finger’s crossed the balance goes to another Monzo user or two.

I can’t wait for my 1%. I’m going to party like it’s 1917.

1 Like

Invested during the first batch of invites, been refreshing a few days ever since, it is still interesting how fast it increases. Looking forward to see how well :monzo: transitions to Current Accounts, it is going to be a blast

1 Like