Which Slack has “won”

From what I’ve read on here there are two slacks that have popped up to replace the retired Monzo Developers official one. Can someone who’s on both give an opinion on which is the “winner” so far? (Most activity, staff / key people participating etc.)

It’s not a competition :joy:

There’s room for 2 slacks, both are slightly different

Saying that…
https://join.slack.com/t/notmonzodevelopers/shared_invite/enQtNTYwNTcxMDE2OTY2LWQyOWI0YzA4MzRiNTkwY2E0OWE3MmNlNGEyN2UxMjc0OGQyN2JjMjlkMTJiNjU4MmRmMGZkZWYzMmNkMTAwOGY

5 Likes

Yep, there are two slacks :sunglasses:

Back when we heard wind of the “OG” Slack shutting down, a couple of us went out and created new Slacks :slight_smile: There’s no competition so nobody can win :wink: Both Slacks are happy to continue along as they currently are.

You’ll find some staff on both and Coral Crew mostly hang out on the Slack I’ve setup :hot_coral_heart: so there’s a cool mix of folks wherever people go :blush:

2 Likes

There’s no need to share the link, the links to both of them can be found on the respective threads that already exist :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just come join us Marcus.

2 Likes

I’m happy where I am :slight_smile: I’ve got a sweet Slack and a fantastic forum :hot_coral_heart:

3 Likes

Hi all, just locking this thread as I don’t think it’s headed anywhere constructive :slight_smile:

@TMannall has shared info about where to go for the unofficial Slack channels, I think that’s enough for now.

Thanks.

10 Likes