Which one to choose? 3 investment research apps: Genuine Impact, Vectorvest and Simply Wall Street

You can buy shares every day but they only go through at 4pm

1 Like

I gave Vector Vest a go and it was more technical trading which is less my jam.

SimpleWallSt felt a little clunky on my phone, it was like tinder for companies which confused me a little. I was building a portfolio of things that looked interesting?

Genuine Impact was very different, I had to know my investments to get the most out of it (SWS seems more “what about this?”) but it felt more detailed and I like the comparison.

Thanks for the heads up! Worth the download

1 Like

I just got an email that genuineimpact were fundraising.

Hopefully it goes as well as Monzo! I missed out on the Monzo raise as I only just got the card :frowning:

I got the same email as you I think. Takes me to their investor page, not a lot of details but you can sign up for the info deck.

They are promising to send out the financials soon! I asked what platform they were using as well. Fingers crossed they announce it soon!

1 Like

Did you end up investing in the end?

I was going to create a new thread but easier to highjack this one.

I got in while they had some SEIS left, only put down a grand though.

They are over 200% funded which is great to see!

It looks like they are just letting the funding run until it closes, fine for me. The faster they can deliver the better.

I didn’t invest until they had already hit the target. I only received EIS on £100.

The app is good but I am looking forward to getting some more features! I want the round to end so they can carry on rolling out features.

I managed to get in early with the SEIS but only £100 like you said.

The rewards look good but wrong time of month for me to stick in more straight away. Might top up later on though.

1 Like