When is the next crowdfunding date?

(CRISTIAN VALERIO) #1

Hello everyone!
Does anyone know the next time to invest in the crowdfunding of the Monzo Bank?
Have a nice week!

(#savetheseabass) #2

The last one was 6 weeks ago and they haven’t given any hints if or when there will be another

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #3

Some people have even speculated that there might not be another one :open_mouth:

(MikeF) #4

If it happens at all I’d speculate that there’s no point even asking the question for another year or so.

Hope there’s another. Missed out the last one as I was too young by a few days :pensive:

Hi the quote below is taken from the first schedule when they did their first crowdfunding for 1million in 2016 (the 96 seconds one)

They have raised a lot more than this and I presume their targets and projects have all been massively exceeded, but the timings still seem correct - this would suggest there is one more crowdfunding left in Dec 2019 and a smaller one in Dec 2020.

I would rather they floated and used the cash and listed company status to help them expand in to the USA

QUOTE:
Next round: We will need to raise funds by April 2016 (a total of £6M including the £1M raise with Crowdcube). Subsequent planned raises are £10m (December 2016) £16m (December 2017) £20m (Dec 2018), £16m (Dec 2019) and £2m (Dec 2020) >> Future capital injections depend on the growth of the business and are subject to approval from the appropriate regulators. They may, therefore, change substantially.