When does Monzo come to Switzerland?

Hello all,

Simply, do you have an ETA for Monzo in Switzerland?

Please guys, don’t make me go for Revolut, I want Monzo! :slight_smile:

Best,

Edouard

4 Likes

Hey Edouard, though you can use a Monzo card in Switzerland we don’t have any plans right now to expand to Swiss accounts. :disappointed:

Sorry to not be the bearer of good news.

Wishing you all the best though!

1 Like

Maybe you can check out the Zak account from Bank Cler. I guess this is the first product in Switzerland with a similar approach to what Monzo and other fintechs are taking when it comes to the app based product.

1 Like

Hi Team.

I am from UK. I have a Monzo card and will be travelling to Switzerland, and just wanted to confirm if the Monzo would work everywhere in Switzerland?

2 Likes

did when I was in Wengen and Zurich 6 months ago, although a lot of bars still wouldn’t accept any cards - for some reason :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: only wanted cash …Hmmmm …

Monzo cards should be accepted everywhere you see the MasterCard sign. I’ve experienced no problems having Monzo accepted anywhere, except in the UK.

Literally was there a week ago and was a few months before that. It works everywhere MasterCard is accepted, which is most places

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.