What's your Mondo user number?

#1642, member since Feb 2016.

Just for vanity sake like with American Express charge cards would be nice to have member number or member since year on future cards. It might be too much to ask…

4 Likes

Number #649
Member since Jan this year.
(and I love it!)

1 Like

#1211 :raising_hand:

1 Like

5954 :tada:

Loving using Mondo!

Well I’m old and retired :slight_smile:

13193 finally some one behind me :grin:

2873 :grin::dancer: I was one of (I assume) a few beta users who got one of the leftover alpha cards

Number 392 reporting for duty!

2 Likes

#305 - thats when the cool kids joined :sunglasses:

1 Like

#50 here - since November hackathon

There was around 30 attendees there who were given cards and I was one of the last to activate mine.

Considering all the necessary early “alpha” warnings we were given regarding service availability and financial risk, the platform was very reliable even then. Within days it had become my primary payment card.

2 Likes

In with the cool kids :sunglasses:

1 Like

1078! But the post must be at least 20 characters

#2581 over here, managed the front of the queue the first day it was in beta.

I’m afraid all this “What number are you?” is a little lost on me … reminds me of the “Let’s see who has the biggest” (behind the bike sheds at school) - or am I giving too much away?

2 Likes

14779 - I thought I was one of the first(!) Doh!

I think they call it ‘braggers rights’ :wink:

1 Like

Mine is #29396, just received my card today! Elegant envelope! not too fancy of the coral coloured card but will learn to accept it. :slight_smile: Used it for my first transaction, all good so far!

1 Like

72000 ahead of me in the queue and I’m 30937 :grimacing:

Signed up as soon as I heard about it though. Looking forward to seeing the progress and hopefully being a part of it!

60k+ behind me and still only #30414

noticed that Mr ORB himself got number #1, I wonder if there is a market for low numbers haha

The question I have is whether the numbers are dynamic or static. If someone ahead of me leaves, does my number reduce? :sunglasses: