🎉 2.5 Million Customers! 🎉

:partying_face:

58 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

:tada:

So just to ask what I think might be a stupid question. If I am monzo user 177777, does that just reference me being the 177777th current account sign-up or does it refer to my prepaid account sign-up or both or neither or is it random or am I reading way more into my number than there is…:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Each unique person to create a monzo account gets assigned the next number in sequence. So in theory 177776 people signed up before you.

Some of those may not be activate anymore though, who knows.

Congrats :mondo::rocket:

2 Likes

Don’t say that! I now want to know how many customer before me still have their accounts open. What number am I now??

1 Like

Your user number is the number customer from day one, and doesn’t change prepaid to current account

so anyone who jumped straight into a current account will be the first one after the last prepaid was open. I hope that makes sense

ie I’m like 65000 something overall, but was one of the first 6000 current accounts. my number is still the former

3 Likes

I stupidly closed and reopened my account :frowning: I want my 2000ish customer number back, can it be done? :innocent:

me too! :innocent:

Party time at the Office?:balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

You should hang a banner outside, so Starling can see it :rofl:

8 Likes

i actually lol’ed at this :joy:

I’m loving the raised expectations on here. 2.5m being meet with a polite “that’s nice, well done” while the rest of us wait for 3m, 5m, 10m… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

not if you CASS’d :disappointed:

Aww, I did CASS but I thought you’d have a super solution :frowning:

So 500k more to the next funding round? :slight_smile:

Awesome! :blush:

2,900,572 Users now :partying_face:

2 Likes

Still running at around 8000-9000 new joiners a day

Likely a couple of weeks to 3 million :tada:

2 Likes

I’m within the first one per cent to join. I’ll take that.

1 Like