620 here

1 Like

659 although size isnt everything. Apparently :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

637/710 :uk:

1 Like

625 at the mo, update due in 3 days :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

Everywhere other than credit karma I am good/excellent, On credit karma I am on 535 ‘needs work’. Its creeping up, but I have no idea why its so low on this one system

1 Like

My Karma score (vantage) is significantly lower than FICO 8, which is at 770.

1 Like

My Experian score has plummeted from Excellent to Poor. Not sure what caused this apart from a £100 cash advance.

But I just remembered I’ve spent £1000s on cash advances before when using Halifax Clarity to withdraw from ATMs on longer trips so not sure why this has had such a dramatic effect.

Has anyone tried to submit a dispute and if so did you get a response past the “thank for your enquiry” email? CK report says I’m not on the electoral roll. I am and have been at the same address for over 10 years. Wondering if they will respond and sort it out but it’s been 3 weeks now and no further contact 🤷

Get a statutory report and see what it says. Back when I had a Capital One credit card their report had significant discrepancies (wrong addresses, etc) and yet the statutory one from the CRA was fine.

I’ll do that thanks. Doesn’t it mean someone, somewhere has incorrect info about me though and that should be sorted out?

CK are shocking on raising a dispute both the wife and I have defaults on our accounts that are still active with only with Transunion, Experian and Equifax uptodate.

Together there were 7 accounts still showing as active defaults which would have been cleared on discharge of our bankruptcy, again other 2 CRA correct, the disputes are raised and given a dispute case then a few days later depending in dispute get a whole new “query” number and nothing else, even the disputes raised contain no info of the creditor etc.

Emailed them back with list if disputes and query numbers for them to then finally give a breakdown on each roughly a week later, have to call the creditors to sort.

It’s been six weeks for me and heard nothing

I guess they don’t have competition, so no need to provide good customer service sadly

It’s not boding well for this fix then. Oh dear!

Very annoying!