620 here

1 Like

659 although size isnt everything. Apparently :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

637/710 :uk:

1 Like

625 at the mo, update due in 3 days :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

Everywhere other than credit karma I am good/excellent, On credit karma I am on 535 ‘needs work’. Its creeping up, but I have no idea why its so low on this one system

1 Like

My Karma score (vantage) is significantly lower than FICO 8, which is at 770.

1 Like

My Experian score has plummeted from Excellent to Poor. Not sure what caused this apart from a £100 cash advance.

But I just remembered I’ve spent £1000s on cash advances before when using Halifax Clarity to withdraw from ATMs on longer trips so not sure why this has had such a dramatic effect.

Has anyone tried to submit a dispute and if so did you get a response past the “thank for your enquiry” email? CK report says I’m not on the electoral roll. I am and have been at the same address for over 10 years. Wondering if they will respond and sort it out but it’s been 3 weeks now and no further contact 🤷

Get a statutory report and see what it says. Back when I had a Capital One credit card their report had significant discrepancies (wrong addresses, etc) and yet the statutory one from the CRA was fine.

I’ll do that thanks. Doesn’t it mean someone, somewhere has incorrect info about me though and that should be sorted out?

CK are shocking on raising a dispute both the wife and I have defaults on our accounts that are still active with only with Transunion, Experian and Equifax uptodate.

Together there were 7 accounts still showing as active defaults which would have been cleared on discharge of our bankruptcy, again other 2 CRA correct, the disputes are raised and given a dispute case then a few days later depending in dispute get a whole new “query” number and nothing else, even the disputes raised contain no info of the creditor etc.

Emailed them back with list if disputes and query numbers for them to then finally give a breakdown on each roughly a week later, have to call the creditors to sort.

It’s been six weeks for me and heard nothing

I guess they don’t have competition, so no need to provide good customer service sadly

It’s not boding well for this fix then. Oh dear!

Very annoying!

I raised one with them in June about my electoral roll being wrong, took 36 days.

17 June - Confirmation of your dispute reference number

Dispute reference number: [Redacted]
Thank you for sending us details of your dispute. TransUnion UK will now get in touch with the data supplier to try to resolve it – please be aware that it may take up to 28 days before you receive a response.

22 July - Credit Karma dispute

I’m emailing regarding the dispute you recently raised (dispute no. [Redacted]) against information on your file that is yet to be updated. Your request has been upheld and your report will reflect the changes within the next 7 days.

Many changes are dependent on receiving an update from your lenders, which happens every 4-6 weeks. This, coupled with the 7-day refresh period, means that changes can take up to 7 weeks to be reflected in your Credit Karma report.

It’s worth noting that, even if your Credit Karma report hasn’t been refreshed, the main database will be updated as soon as we are made aware of any changes. Therefore, if any searches are made on your file, lenders will see the most up to date information they have.

Within the ‘My Account’ and ‘My Disputes’ tab on your Credit Karma account is a history of all your disputes raised and the outcome. It’s nothing to worry about but I just wanted to make you aware that the outcome of dispute [Redacted] will have a status of ‘Rejected’. All this means is that the dispute has been worked fully and this is simply how we record the outcome internally.

Thanks for the headsup. At least knowing the timescales is somewhat reassuring I’ve not been forgotten about.

1 Like

626/710 apparently I don’t use my credit card enough…

663/710 apparently mine would be higher if I spent 1% of my available balance (Overall) on credit cards.

598/710

Apparently,much of my financial dealings are damaging it…

• All the current accounts I’ve opened, just to nab the switching bonuses has had a negative effect
    (I’ll take the hit for the money I’ve made :grin:)
  • Taking out new car finance
    (Although the repayments went down!)
  • Credit card applications
    (Blame Tandem :rofl:)
  • Not on electoral role
    (My choice, stop pestering me lol)

Thank f**k in the real world, lenders look into the credit history long term, otherwise I’d be stuffed.

2 Likes

I got hit by new car finance too. I mean it’s £100 LESS a month but sure, I’m awful at managing my money… :man_shrugging: