We're hiring a junior community manager!

We’re looking for someone to join the community team at a Junior Community Manager here at Monzo!

This person will be:

• The key point of contact for community hosted events supported by us.
  • Helping with all aspects of organising and promoting these events, as well as practical support.
  • Proactively reaching out to community members doing amazing things, to see how we can help turn their event ideas into a reality.
  • Providing front-line support for thousands of community members on our forum: answering queries, escalating issues, and moderating discussion.
  • Monitoring and replying to online reviews on Trustpilot and mobile app stores.

Sound like you? Someone you know? Check out the listing below for more details :point_down:

9 Likes

I think this sounds right up @alexs’s street :tada: :raised_hands:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Do I get the finders fee when you get it? :moneybag:

I’ve just applied :eyes:

7 Likes

@cookywook do you have any salary details?

I’m very interested here.

2 Likes

£22k I bet

1 Like

What would success look like in this role?
Money guns and champagne fountains

4 Likes

That’s a big bet to put on, hope it comes in!!

1 Like

I seem to recall previous roles going at that money

1 Like

Curious as to why there is no salary specified? Makes it difficult for prospective candidates to know if they can financially afford to take the role

3 Likes

That would be pretty low if the role was mostly based in London?

2 Likes

I know but I have seen roles for that much before.

2 Likes

I would have thought it would have been around the 25-27k mark to make up for London travel or living costs etc but there you’re probably right

It could be, I might be wrong. Never know

1 Like

This has been mentioned in the #jobs channel in Slack. Jobs need salaries attached. It’s quite simple really. Even a range is acceptable.

6 Likes

Guessing this is London not Cardiff based? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really hope someone who’s active on the forum goes for this. I would do myself, but Igotzajobalready.

3 Likes

It could be your side hustle!

2 Likes

Good point :grinning:
@cookywook This a full time post guv?

2 Likes