We’re crowdfunding up to £20,000,000 and we’d love you to be part of it!

I’m going to be in the air at 10am on the 5th…do we think I need to worry about it “selling out” or do I need to get a friend to do it for me???

1 Like

For existing investors, i have over 1200 shares, 2000 / 7.7… would be around 175 more shares. Can existing investors buy more than that to make sure I have the same stake as before?

If I invested in all of the previous rounds, is there a limit I need to invest this time round to qualify for ant-dilution?

1 Like

I have different email linked to Crowdcube account, would I be able to invest from app?

1 Like

It definitively will Page 24 / E6

Aren’t you just lucky that it’s payday next week… Take my money!

1 Like

Thought this round would have a much larger cap than £2,000… Giving those who invested early a chance to bulk up their investment and those new investors the opportunity to catch up

2 Likes

Mine too. Good shout :+1:t2:

Edit: missed ‘Sunday’ :joy: it’s mine today :partying_face:

Probably a silly question, from the Invest info it says that we can put the amount we want to invest in and it will be taken out from our Monzo account. Would this be instant - i.e. do we need to make sure we have the amount on our cards on the day or would be done if confirmed as an investor? Last time we had to wait a bit to discover whether we would be one of the randomly selected investors. Is it still random this time around, or first come first served basis (it sounds like it will be the latter?)

At the risk of being quite shameless, Tom might be the most attractive CEO of a bank in the UK…

9 Likes

@tristan if both parties invest will you be sending out Joint investor cards?

1 Like

Great news guys! I have a valuation question…

Is the valuation based on the pre-money valuation from the last capital investment round? i.e. The post money valuation hasn’t been applied and the price has been kept lower so crowd funding investors could get in at the same valuation?

After the round is complete, what will be the theoretical post-money share price? £9ish or a bit over £7.71?

The venture capital investment valuation included the crowdfunding round, yep. Share price remains at £7.71 including this round.

1 Like

If I invest (I really want to since I signed up in April '17) would I loose the beta badge in the app?

No, Brewdog hold the record at the moment, Equity for Punks V raised £26.2m. That took a lot of months though. I’m sure this will be the fastest to £20m. I’d give it about a week!

1 Like

No - I have both

1 Like

Amazing, I’m so hyped!!

Thanks Simon, that’s great to hear that was considered and good for community. Which means the share price, if I’m not mistaken, will be over £9 after the round (“post money”)

Interesting, thanks. I’ll be really interested to see how this round pans out, and if they hit £20 million in the end - I was imagining more like £10-15m raised over 30 days. Brewdog have done lots of raises so they have built a community of investors over years, and have lots of little rewards as incentives - they seem to be very good at crowdfunding.

I invested via my company and Crowdcube in the three previous rounds and am a little confused on the next round . Will I be able to add to my companies holding via Crowdcube or do I have to invest via my personal Monzo account?