Trends - a big update to the Monzo experience

I’m assuming it’s a priority for the team

I’m not using Trends at the moment because of this :+1::+1:

1 Like

Ive just had this appear for me (joint accounts included!), looks great, can’t wait to dig around and see how irresponsibly I’ve been spending :smiley:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but when I get the weekly alert to view my spending on the credit card accounts that I’ve added, it opens Trends with just that particular credit card account selected, as expected.

If I later select the Trends icon it still has just that one account selected instead of all accounts and I have to manually tick the others to see total spending.

I’m pretty sure this is not the intended behaviour.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve noticed that in the last couple of weeks too. Its made me not want to click on the weekly credit card spending reports cos it’s annoying to then have to individually reselect all the rest of your connected accounts to see the full Trends.

3 Likes

I made a faster transfer to myself and for some reason on trends the transaction has been stuck as pending, anyone else has similar issues ?

Trends may not be fully working (if at all) at this time:

EDIT: The issue with Trends not working at all has been fixed this morning.

4 Likes

A few minutes after midnight from September to October :grimacing:

Still was same picture at 6 am today :confused:

1 Like

Should be working again now!

3 Likes

I had the same until this morning, but after @Peter_G informed it was working, it was erm… working.

We like @Peter_G. He gets things working.

4 Likes

Just checked, yes it does working :grin:

1 Like

If you’d like a sneak peek of what graphs & charts will look like, there’s a screenshot of it at the bottom of this brand new post :eyes::sparkles:

13 Likes

Full size graphic from the article below to save you not only a click but needing to zoom as well :sunglasses:

10 Likes

No pie charts? :eyes:

4 Likes

Why not some sort of rolling graph that shows your funds at the start of the month and then dropping down each time you spend?

So you can keep your finger on the pulse of your account?

10 Likes

What would you call it, Revels?

2 Likes

Please don’t call it “Revels”. You’ll only encourage him.

10 Likes

I think maybe something like slanty downwards you’ve spent your money graph?

SLOPES! Slopes graph!

1 Like

Visually looks lovely.

But I worry a bit that it’s baking in a month view… And I think I’d rather have a graph comparing months with each other (maybe a stacked barchart showing top categories?)…

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m not sure…

Think you might’ve been on to something here though?

1 Like

All I can do here is give you the eyes emoji…

So :eyes:

9 Likes