TransferWise / International Transfers Feedback

Once I make a TransferWise payment, I can’t see the details of the account it was sent to, only the name. I gave Monzo an IBAN (for another account I hold), but it doesn’t show up when I tap on the transaction, unlike for a Faster Payments payment. This means I can’t e.g. repeat the transaction or even know for sure where it’s headed (I have more than one account in the same name, because I have only one legal name but more than one currency I hold…)

Edit: Likewise the destination account doesn’t show up on the list of recent payment things on the payments tab.

2 Likes

I definitely want to ‘Up Vote’ this. You can only specify the 'send amount and not the ‘receive amount’ which means if you want an exact receive amount you have to work out the send amount after interest rates and fees - Pain! I’ve resorted like Paul to using TransferWise in a browser.

Also, the ‘Reference’ field ought to be a required field. The default says ’ sent from Monzo’ - I missed this now I’m not sure if my Transfer will complete. I also can’t amend or add a reference.

You can vote for this feature here: