Transferring Transaction Data & Savings Rates - Current Accounts

:mondo: please don’t force merge my prepaid data. I don’t want it. Thank you in advance :pray:

1 Like

You’ve made this point at least four times now. It’s a little too much really.

Four times on this thread? Wow that is a lot. At least someone has noticed, I guess.

Yes, prepaid history will be merged with CA. Naji said it here, but since that post was made, I don’t think we had any further details:

Excited to receive my card yesterday and get going on it. So there is a whole load of useful data from many many months using - and I’m sad to lose it - my MONDO Alpha card. Is there a plan to port this data across or am I now starting from scratch? Which is fine if that’s the plan - I’d just like to know. Thanks.

Pretty sure that at some point in the whole sign-up flow it mentions that the complete data will eventually be linked to your current account - I’m guessing when they start switching everyone over after testing has finished.

I hope this will be optional

@Intrepid is this ‘option’ I posted on the link - here RE my post

Yes, pretty soon we will show the historical prepaid data in your main bank app, and you can totally ditch the prepaid app/card. We’re currently aiming for some time in October I think.

Interesting - I’d not thought of this before. Am I right saying you’d prefer an option not to show your prepaid data at the bottom of your feed? I’d love to hear more and feed it back to our product team :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve moved your topic here as there’s been some discussion about this here before (& in the topic’s that’re linked to the OP), to keep all of the feedback in one place & avoid any being missed :slight_smile:

Hi Tom, thank you for your answer. Yes I would prefer not to have the prepaid data moved across.

I have almost completed a full switch of current account and my prepaid card wasn’t used in the same way as this one is being or will be (see below). So I would prefer to keep the fresh start if that is at all possible.

Thank you for an awesome journey!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.