great preview, thanks @tristan

1 Like

Literally just :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

YASSSSSSSS :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Does being in the first few to comment help with getting the account?? :wink:

5 Likes

Great news! Just registered my interest … fingers crossed

a solid update, though a little bit disappointed with the current limitations (but understanding - aware of the potential teething problems)

Looking forward to this so much guys :smiley: Cannot wait!

I like the counter showing how many have the current accounts lol

4 Likes

If anyone has questions about the current account’s functionality or the debit cards, please check this blog post for a complete list of the details that Monzo have shared so far -

5 Likes

My face now

5 Likes

I’ve registered my interest although I’ve not quite got 6 months use under my belt, but might have by the time I’m considered :smile:

As an Android user (and investor), should I register my interest now or will you announce it when the preview is available for Android?

6 Likes

Exciting times! Can’t wait to have you all on board!

13 Likes

Damn I regret being such a big Android fan… If only I could get a cheap iOS device I’d be on it so fast! :smiley:

Registered my interest regardless, as there’s an Android button haha :wink:

2 Likes

Great news! Well done to everyone at Monzo.

4 Likes

brillant cant wailt to try it out thanks @tristan

Would love to register interest but im on Android, so i’d have to wait anyways :frowning:

Awesome! Signed up.

If we have to collect in person does this mean the inital cards won’t have names/sort-codes/account numbers on them?

3 Likes

Yep, that’s correct :slight_smile: Long term, the cards will have names (if you want it) but not sort codes and account numbers.

7 Likes