The Monzo Community's Summer 2019 Wish-List!

So, September 13th - and the closure of this megapoll - (finally) draws nearer!

So, final update before closure. Where are we?

:rotating_light: first off, the important news - there’s been movement in the battle of the pays!.:watch:

For the first time, Samsung Pay is out-polling Fitbit Pay! Now, there’s only two votes in it (and are still 3rd from bottom and 4th from bottom), but there’s still everything to play for… Can Fitbit regain the upper hand in the days we have left?! :thinking:

Enough of the battle down the bottom, what are the current rankings up top?!

:1st_place_medal: 1st : Monzo Credit Card! (Previous position: 1st)

Yeah, this one isn’t going anywhere!

While I certainly wouldn’t mind a Monzo credit card, I’m not sure I’d put any money on this happening in the near term, though. A new product line like will be need experimentation and may take a while… But I’ve been wrong before!

That said, do jump over to this thread to discuss how a Monzo credit card might work in the app and with the current account. So many questions!

:2nd_place_medal: 2nd: Pay from a pot rather than the main account (Previous position: 2nd)

No movement at the top of the charts, with pay from a pot still in second place. Feels like something more achievable (in the short to medium term at least) than a Monzo credit card. And might be a good complement to Bills Pots?

:3rd_place_medal: 3rd: Cheque imaging! (Previous position: =3rd)

Last time cheque imaging was drawing for third with dark mode. This time it takes third place in its own right, with 37% against dark mode’s 36%!

What of the rest?

Well, dark mode is holding onto fourth place with 36%, then custom categories on 33%, and use income as a trigger on 31%!

Amazingly, we’ve had 377 voters! Thank you everyone! :smile:

10 Likes