The Bulletin 18/06/18

We’ll be streaming here from 5.30pm - tune in!

7 Likes

I’m glad there will be some sort of web interface. I’ll probably never use it but I’m glad it’ll be there if I need to as an emergency feature.

Still, I do hope in the future you continue to flesh it out with more functionality. Sometimes it’s nice just to be able to do your banking on a bigger screen :man_shrugging:. Really happy it’s a progressive web app too :blush:

2 Likes

Why are these not posted on the YouTube channel?

Seems a bit silly having different media spread across different platforms…

4 Likes

Will accessing the web UI log you out of all phone sessions?

From the early screenshots, doesn’t look like it. You’ll have to authorise the web app access to your account. Will post the source if I can find it again!

Nope. But there’s an option to chat to support from the web interface, and you can ask us to log you out of all sessions from there :grinning:

We’re rolling with Facebook Live right now for livestreams and looking at a separate content plan for YouTube :grinning:

I fundamentally disagree that the same media should be shared across different platforms - that doesn’t play to the strengths of each platform!

2 Likes

Flip side of this is that those of us who will never go on Facebook might be missing out on some great content?

2 Likes

I agree that’s the drawback - that can be said of any medium though, including this very forum!