Ted Lasso talk (Apple TV)

That ending hit hard…
That Cat Stevens song as well…

1 Like

I can see a female team show coming eventually

3 Likes

I’ve been avoiding this topic and social media until I could watch it with the Mrs and then she fell asleep halfway through.

But what a great ending, super saccharine but I wanted it! There were definitely a few wobbly episodes in the middle but a great high to go out on!

5 Likes

Wait, the what? How do I access this?!

Ted lasso show page, scroll down to bonus content.

Or just hit play here :wink: (should go without saying, but not before finishing season 3!)

Seriously though, if you’ve never seen the bonus content section, there’s a few goodies awaiting you in there!

1 Like

How did I miss this???

Worth checking for on the TV+ shows you watch honestly! Quite a lot has stuff, especially the bigger hits.

For All Mankind (especially the science behind the episodes with Margot) and Prehistoric Planet in particular have quite a bit you won’t wanna miss if you like the shows.

1 Like

Wow, TIL I guess!

A bit more Ted content to binge before I ask Chat GPT to write me some fanfiction

1 Like

OK I asked ChatGPT for some working titles.

Presenting…

“Crimminal Shadows”

In a world gone awry, where darkness and despair reigned supreme, Trent Crimm found himself adrift. The departure of Ted Lasso had left a void in his life, a void he struggled to fill.

4 Likes

Oooh, I like the sound of that!

Spoilers from Episode 11, but awesome that the actor shared it.

1 Like