Tax pot transactions

Hi. I wondered if it would be possible to show transactions to tax pots on the overall statements generated from the app. To be clear, I mean a separate section showing changes to the overall balance of the pot rather than the current implementation which just shows that money was moved to the pot.

My accountants would like to see this information and there doesn’t appear to be a way to generate it currently.

Hey there - thanks for raising! we know our statements (in particular with pots) need some improvement. would be great to know a little more about what your accountant is looking for and why. There’s probably a few options we can look into, so the more we know about what they’re trying to solve for, the easier it’ll be for us to investigate!

Sure. Each month, I compile a list of bank transactions for my accountants and explain what they are. I then also provide a copy of bank statements so they can be matched up.

My accountants would like to see the incoming pot transactions which currently aren’t available. Ideally, this would be a list of transactions on the pot itself.

For now, I can screenshot the pot in the app and compare that with incoming and outgoings to the main account. However, that’s not quite the same thing.

Hope that makes sense and let me know if I can clarify further.

Also, This might be easier solved by read only access and a web portal.