Switch between Business and Personal Account easier

The title says it all really. The current process to get into my Business account as i know it is:

Swipe Down, Swipe Across from Profile Picture

It would be really nice if when you are on the main start screen where you can see your balance and card there was an option to quickly switch to the biz account, like holding the home button or tapping the home button twice or three times?

Not knocking the idea at all but is going from 2 actions (which can be done on any page) to one tap which can only be done on the homepage an improvement?

It’s an option I suppose. I just find it tedious because of having to do it every day :joy:

2 Likes

It’s currently 3 taps to get from personal account view to business account view (profile pic → business pic → account) but a quick double tap on your profile picture in the top left could be the shortcut to get you there?

1 Like

Came with the question, left with the exact answer to speed things up. 8 days ago in a year old question too haha Cheers! :clap:

Aha you’re welcome

It looks like this has been solved in the new App Evolution (available in Monzo Labs as “Overview”)