Student Ambassadors

Hello, my name is Khalid! I’m currently a student at LSE and would be extremely interested in becoming a student ambassador for Mondo for the upcoming academic year 2016/17.
I will be entering my final year with an extremely broad social network at LSE which I have developed in the past two years. How do I follow-up on becoming an ambassador?

Thank you!

Hi Khalid! There’ll be much more on this next week, so great timing!

I’ve just started a Students category, too, for these types of questions :grinning:

If you email me at bailey@getmondo.co.uk I’ll make sure you’re up to date with what we’re doing…

Hey @bailey,

I was asking about this and told to email students@monzo.com - I’m not sure if the email works? Does the one you posted above still work? I emailed that also, was worrying your emails had now changed from mondo to monzo perhaps?

Josh

Hi Josh,

Bailey’s email will still work as there’s probably redirects in place from "@getmondo.com" to "monzo.com"
Just drop her an email and she’ll get back to you.

Hey, I did email a tonne of addresses and nobody ever got back to me! Ive Finally Invested now so I am even more keen to be involved.

Interestingly, I haven’t heard anything relating to the student ambassadors for a while and the student category here is mostly dead and in Misc. Maybe @Zainab can give us an update?

1 Like

Yeah also I’m pretty sure Bailey is no longer at Monzo.

2 Likes

@JoshD Hey Josh! Sorry you never heard back from us.

We currently have stopped the student ambassador programme but we’re looking at new ways to get students involved – as soon as we have an update, we will surely share it :slight_smile:

2 Likes