Stuck on Invite friends

Hello. I’ve tried to sign up for a card today; have put in my postcode etc, signed up 3 friends, but can’t get past the invite friends page so I can’t access support either. And I haven’t put my house no in yet! Card is for honeymoon. Please help :frowning: Thank you. Juleso

Hello :slight_smile:

Might be worth trying to re-skip the queue with a ‘Golden Ticket’ :smiley: :ticket:

If you head over to this thread:

And see if redeeming one of the unused tickets allows you to jump to the top of the queue and get your awesome new card :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing. Will try it. Thank you!

Goodness, I can’t get hold of a ticket; is there a way that Support could help me perhaps…? It would be great to jump the queue but at the moment the app is stuck and I can’t navigate around it :frowning: sadface. Thank you techy people :slight_smile:

Here’s a golden ticket to skip the queue for Monzo!
https://goo.gl/DSGBgT CLAIMED

Thank you! Heavens above, I clicked on the link on my laptop not my phone; think I might be slightly retarded and I still can’t apply for my card…flippin eck :confused:

Time to try help@monzo.com then?

Many thanks for your help, Colin. I will :slight_smile:

If you haven’t contacted support yet maybe worth uninstalling the app and following the sign up flow again from a fresh Golden Ticket (there’s thread here - work your way up until you find a ticket that hasn’t been claimed yet).

When you put your email in a valid Golden Ticket it should flag your account as having skipped the queue so when you reinstall the app and log in again it should realise you’re no longer in queue and offer you to top up and get your card straight away! :slight_smile:

2 Likes