Used Golden Ticket but Haven't Skipped The Queue

(p11rav) #1

I got sent a golden ticket by a friend. I claimed the ticket, but the app still says im at 12,000 in the queue. can someone help me?

(Alex Sherwood) #2

I’m afraid this isn’t something that users in this community can help you solve but if you contact the support team by emailing help@monzo.com or sending them a DM on Twitter (as I see you have :thumbsup:), they’ll be able to deal with this for you.

(Roman Fresneda-Quiroga) #3

Hello there

I passed a golden ticket to my wife but she didn’t get bumped forward. Being a nonce, the link doesn’t work anymore.

Can you please remediate this for her?

Thanks

(Adam Williams) #4

You’re best asking this in the in-app chat.

FWIW, after a use you should get a new link to use. (See Richard’s post)

(Roman Fresneda-Quiroga) #5

Great tip, will follow through in the chat.

I just wasted another ticket, bit mental

(Rika Raybould) #6

Use in-app chat or email hello@monzo.com, letting us know the email address the person stuck in the queue used to sign up.

Golden tickets are a little buggy right now as a result of us turning off the issuing of new tickets due to this and the impending current account release. :point_down:

I must stress that existing golden tickets should work, any non-working golden tickets are an unintentional bug.

It’s worth noting that golden tickets delivered over Facebook Messenger and sometimes WhatsApp will still appear as used due to Facebook stripping out a few key parts of the URL. Try sending the golden ticket another way if you have that particular issue.

New card activation need it urgently
(Roman Fresneda-Quiroga) #7

I have sent an email as the chat support looks busy (my chat there has not even been looked at).

Hoping for the best :crossed_fingers:

(MikeF) #8

The Golden Ticket scheme for the prepaid card is now closed.