Did you ever wanted a Monzo sticker, but the population of stickers per sq mile outside of London is rather poor? Well, you can get them with very low effort and easily agreeable cost!
Stickermule is running a promotion that allows you to order 10 stickers, size 3" x 3" with custom graphic. I believe this promo is for UK only, but I couldn’t really check.
This custom graphic can be Monzo logo - I confirmed with @cookywook and it’s okay to use Monzo logo to get few stickers for your own use (or to give your friends).
TL;DR You can get 10 Monzo stickers for a shocking total price of $1.26.
- Click promo code: https://www.stickermule.com/uk/p/afec4f0a
(dislaimer: it’s just a promo code for your basket, it doesn’t benefit me in any way)
- Click ‘order now’ to start the process
- Make the purchase and finish account creation if required. Pay with Monzo card of course , as you’ll be charged $1.26 (exchange rate didn’t settle yet, but it’s showing as £0.98 now)
Choose one of the Monzo logos from Press Kit. I think the best shape for this sticker can be found in this folder:
Stickermule recommends SVG file, but PNG and JPG files can be used as well, I’m not sure what sort of impact it will have on the quality of the print.
There are other logos available, but I think Monzo’s ‘M’ will work the best and utilise full, or nearly full, size of the sticker. If you feel like the logo is too small, you can edit in Paint and trim the margin a bit, but beware that designers added this space for a reason, spacing/positioning is part of the brand design.
Once you get the logo sorted and you save the file, upload it to stickermule.
- You can upload graphic during the purchase, or you’ll be prompted to do this after you finish. It’s no hassle either way. I don’t know if this proof process is automated or not, but I waited maybe 5 mins to get a proof.
- You won’t be charged until you approve the proof.
- If you don’t like it, you can reupload another image and request the proof again (I did it once today and it had no impact on the cost of the stickers)
- I made the purchase today, and my delivery date is 15th November, so it takes them about 2 weeks to deliver.
- If anyone goes for it, please share how the proof looked for Monzo logo! Edit: Marcus shared it few posts below!
Overall, it’s very straightforward process, props to stickermule!
I was dying for some Gintama stickers, so here’s how my preview looked:
And here’s my basket, did I mention free shipping?