Spread sheet export - Balances

Is it possible to add a tab that lists account balances? That information is more useful to me than the transaction list as I can then lookup that info up into my main finance spreadsheet.

Something like:

1 Like

Wee workaround, in your data sheet add an extra column, call it Solo Bal or something like that, then use =sum($A$2:$A2)

This should then auto update, so in row five it should be $A5 and so on. Just change A for whatever column your amounts are and drag that down, you then have a continually running sub total

Then on your main sheet just do an index search and it should pull it.

2 Likes

I thought about doing that but there’s a bit of complexity around separating the main balance from individual pot balances and then the risk that they add a new column to the dump and overwrite my column :grimacing:

At the moment I’m using the API to do all this but it would be nice if Monzo could do it for me :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh definitely agree having the functionality is much better than workarounds. Getting the interest amounts on pots would also be super helpful.

Regarding pots, my workaround was sumifs. I’ve got a =unique(filter(type and name columns)) and then sumifs take their criteria from the list. Sadly this means a new column for each pot, but it does the job at least (somewhat)

1 Like

Dropped by with exactly the same question, I realise I could work it out but would be nice if there was a running balance column

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.