You can’t split a bill with non-monzo people until you first add a Monzo user. I.e. it is not possible to split a bill only with non-monzo people. When I tried to work around it by selecting a Monzo user just to get to the ‘add a non-monzo person’ option, I could then not remove the Monzo person. Even setting their amount to 0 didn’t work because as soon as I split the bill they were given an equal share of the amount despite being set to 0. This leaves everyone else with the wrong amount too, which I can’t change.
So this is a two part issue:
- UX issue. Should have a link to split with non-monzo person along side the list of Monzo users.
- Can’t remove someone from the split or adjust the amounts once it’s been split
Details to reproduce:
- Select a transaction
- Tap split bill
- Lists only Monzo people, no option to select non-monzo people yet.
- Select a Monzo user
- Tap - Add a non-monzo user
- Reduce Monzo user down to 0
- Tap split Bill.
- Monzo user still given an equal share of the split despite selecting 0
- Other users left with wrong amounts
- Can’t remove or change people on a split bill after it has been split, even if no one has paid yet.