So what do YOU want for Christmas?

Have you been good boys and girls this year?

If so, what are you hoping is on Father Christmas’/Loved One’s lists?

World peace, love and unity

Failing that a new microwave (which I’ve already been given so I’m done with Christmas already)

4 Likes

I want the pulse bar thing to go :eyes:

5 Likes

Attagirl - the spirit of Christmas clearly isn’t dead :face_with_raised_eyebrow::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I briefly felt festive for 5 minutes earlier then remembered how much I have to do and saw the queues in the shops. Christmas Eve when I’ve got the fire lit, gammon glazed, everything wrapped… that’s when i’ll do festive. Until then

Has Everyone Done There Christmas Shopping

I had all my stuff done bought and wrapped by first week in December. That’s when our performance bonus is paid at work so I had some purchasing power :wink: :ok_hand::muscle:

Just a nice meal on the 25th, that’s about it for me :slight_smile:

I wish I had held out a few weeks to sign up for the £10 bonus. That would have been a nice present :pensive:

Quality time with my family :blush:

…and an iPad Pro 12.9 :star_struck:

1 Like

Happiness :pensive:

But material wise a new car :star_struck:

1 Like

Do you like Derren Brown at all? I recently got his book (it’s called ‘Happy’) and found it to be a very good read. It might not bring happiness but it might help you think about the idea in a slightly different light. Then again it might not do much at all for you, but I’d very much recommend giving it a bash :slight_smile:

1 Like

A cat :cat:

1 Like

You picked out a name yet for it?

1 Like

I work in retail, so well and truely tired of Christmas songs and I HATE this time of the year. :wink:

People are understanding of the queues at least and are mostly happy and polite.

Otherwise as I’m working Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve; I can’t wait for it all to be over. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I mean it’s not going to happen until I can find a right one from shelters. BUT if I got a kitten she would be called Pudding as most of my pets have a food theme.

2 Likes

Honestly, 27 years later and I’m still waiting for my two front teeth… :no_mouth:

1 Like