Christmas 2022

Anyone completed it yet :eyes::rofl:

Normally by now I’m pretty much finished, I’ve not bought a single thing yet :face_with_monocle: need to crack on before it just arrives without notice.

I tell a lie, cake and pudding cooked in January, but that’s my limit.

1 Like

We are holding out cuz who knows what :poop: is gonna fly before then.

Having purchased an air fryer recently which we said we would split as early Xmas, it leaves little for the day :joy: so probably not much to get other than food.

1 Like

Yep. Weeks ago. Missing out on the Flex offer.

Although, I do now want to splurge on some kind of dog mat that’s suitable for travel. Mine’s getting old and starting to show her age as much as she still behaves and believes she’s a puppy, so want something to provide her with support at night and for travelling and hiking. As much as she’s welcome on the furniture, she tends to prefer the floor for sleeping.

Any recommendations or do we need a dog bed thread? :joy:

2 Likes

More than 2 weeks i assume so you can’t pick a past transaction?

We were looking for a dog bed for ours but he sleeps wherever he fancies on the floor. We had the below on our list, because if their chicken coops are anything to go by, they’ll be long lasting, well engineered and great quality.

Not only will it match but it’s risen from the floor and free from draughts.

3 Likes

Was done on PayPal credit for 4 months no interest. Don’t think I’d even be able to flex the repayment either if I pay it all off, because it’s an excluded category.

Sounds a lot like mine! Will take a look at them, thank you!

I’ve done some, awaiting BF deals and then will get the rest.

4 Likes

Done our (much reduced) Christmas shop in the immediate family. Going to do the (much reduced) Xmas shop for the extended family early December. Crises and all.

1 Like

So a funny thing happened.

The tree is now up. :christmas_tree:

I blame other half for saying “let’s get it out the garage and air it out a bit”.

The cats are already waiting to strike.

1 Like
4 Likes

I’m with you. It’s generally a week or so before Christmas :rofl: but here we are.

Would you like me to find you a good divorce lawyer? I’m sure the community can chip in to help with costs :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll adapt :sweat_smile:

Just so there’s no quibbling custody battle over the big octopus teddy, I’d be happy take it off your hands on a non impermanent basis. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been persuaded (read: overruled) so we’re getting a real tree this year, but also apparently need to use the artificial trees that we have too.

Welcome to Christmasland by the looks of it!

3 Likes

Haven’t even thought about it yet!

1 Like

Not even entertained the thought. It’s been too warm :christmas_tree::sunny:

Ours went up on Saturday. The kids absolutely love it.

3 Likes

My wife and kids put tree up last week when I was at work. Walked home to a winter wonderland. I love it as much as they do.

2 Likes

Ours is going up Friday, the Mrs likes to put the tree up early and I’m not fussed. Used to put it up first weekend of December as a kid so not that much earlier.

Bought absolutely nothing for anyone yet though. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The weekend nearest to the 1st of December for us. Any sooner and it’s wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

~4 weeks is plenty of time, by which point I’m fed up of it all and keen to take it all down to have space around the house again.