Sneak Peek : Pick a card, any card! (Monzo Plus)

So now Monzo is officially over its exclusivity with Hot Coral, how about a separate colour for the joint account please?

(Being as the reasoning against before was all about brand dilution.)

41 Likes

Ooh, the “Plus” is very subtle. Only noticed it when I tapped for a bigger image…

2 Likes

Is this only for the people who got randomly selected back along for the 12month/6month package?

5 Likes

Is the ‘plus’ like a glossy? Unsure of the correct term, sorry :joy:

And what colour cores do they each have?

Looks slightly embossed, almost?

Any more information on what will be on offer for the Plus Edition.

This has been the only thing thats held me back…

3 Likes

‘Spot gloss’, I think is the term.

2 Likes

Hoping I can apply for a different colour for my bus account as it’s a real pain in the ass having 2 cards the same colour…

#moderndayproblems:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

The part of the cards you’ve shown looks great. Can you get rid of the horrible raised card number and dates too please?

6 Likes

Is there any way for me to sign up or do I need to be picked as part of the test group?
Would definitely get a hot coral or lagoon blue one!

Actualy, can I take one of each and swap them about every other day? :laughing:

7 Likes

I do like the look of that black one… It’s a shame I wasn’t part of the Monzo Plus trials :frowning:

(Especially considering I could’ve really done with that mobile insurance that was on offer with one of the packages…)

2 Likes

They all look amazing! I would love a different colour card for my joint account! But don’t get rid of the coral, that’s what makes it stand out!

2 Likes

I think the cards should start having the 16 digits on the back like starling and revolut

6 Likes

Is there any chance that normal customers can change the colour of there card

2 Likes

Loving the look of that Midnight Sky :heart_eyes: Shame I wasn’t part of the trials!

2 Likes

If you had a pink and purple option (ooh, hot pink with a purple core) I might be tempted, LOL.

2 Likes

Reckon investors should have been granted access to the trial, early access to features like this should be one of the benefits in my opinion.

9 Likes

Question: does Apple Wallet reflect your plus card colour

1 Like

It does, or at least should, as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

Monzo customers should get a choice of colour for there cards

1 Like