Show us your homescreen

Do you know what - I have no idea. I’m not able to do a Google Reverse Image search right now - but here it is.

If copyright - I’ll remove!

2 Likes

Here’s a link to where I reverse searched it http://iphone4swallpapers.com/iphone-x-wallpaper-pink/

Great. Thank you!

I switched last year and missed iMessage for about a week. Everybody is on WhatsApp anyway so keeps all chats in one place!

3 Likes

I’m on iPhone and don’t use iMessage at all (if I can avoid it). Prefer WhatsApp.

1 Like

1944fo

Whats the size difference between the X and Pixel 2 XL?

My family are all on iOS. And while some of them use WhatsApp, for others, I’d need to develop a one day intensive training course with ongoing support to get them to use it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Screenshot_20180426-121144

I’m loving the Microsoft launcher for Android :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

The iPhone X has a screen size of 5.8" whereas the Pixel XL is 6", but the physical size of the Pixel is a lot larger. It has bigger bezels round the edges!

1 Like

I just keep messaging or replying through WhatsApp. They get the message (mostly) ha

2 Likes

Thats good to know, planning to go back to Pixel 2 after being on iPhone 8.

Screenshot_20180426-141511

1 Like

imageimage

1 Like

Mine is still a cat in a box 🤷

1 Like

I changed from Nova to Microsoft Launcher.

Screenshot_20180519-113027

One of my favourite wallpapers so far making the dock look invisible😄 if anyone is wondering you can get these kinds of wallpapers from here

1 Like

where did you get your wallpaper from? I love it!

Screenshot_20180601-154015

1 Like

58_preview

Waaay too much going on going on with my homescreen. But :man_shrugging:

(Also just realised that I have a folder called ‘Social’ but I’m so addicted to Social Media that most of the apps are their own icons so I can save the 0.01 seconds it would take to open the folder).