Seen Monzo on ITV there now

Comparing travel cards, they had a large monzo card. Only downside was the waiting times (which are 2 days currently I believe). Some good publicity for everyone!

I :heart:Monzo

14 Likes

Heard about this show on the radio this morning and thought Monzo may get a mention :raised_hands:

1 Like

Only a few months ago ML would not acknowledge monzo for some crazy misunderstood reasons and now he’s holding an oversized monzo card on itv! That was a quick turnaround. @anon95680666 and various other users spamming him with the truth on social media must have helped! :raised_hand:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t usually do this but it’s less obvious when there’s a new post in the Travelling with Monzo topic - he mentioned Monzo on ITV yesterday too :raised_hands:

3 Likes

So where do we get our oversized, novelty hot coral cards?

5 Likes

Wow there must be loads of money on that card to make it that big! … mine is sim card size … :joy:

2 Likes

Monzo’s trending on the app store!

3 Likes

Monzo is pretty much top of the weekly Moneysavingexpert email sent out to all their subscribers this week. Alongside ‘free KFC’ and £12/month broadband :grinning:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.