Samsung Galaxy S20 (formerly S11)

I favour stock Android myself (Team Pixel!) but it’s always interesting to see what Samsung bring to the table.

Anyone looking into getting one?

1 Like

I’m certainly going to see what it does. Otherwise I’ll probably go OnePlus 7

1 Like

I’m due an upgrade in March, so will probably be pre-ordering the S11 when I can :smiley:

Perfectly satisfied with my S7 :grin:

Probably moving away from Samsung phones when I can afford to buy out my contract because I’m tired of them trying to shove Bixby down my throat. The fact that they took away the ability to disable the Bixby button in a recent S10 update is infuriating when that button is caught. Even when I have it set on double press, it still manages to appear.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the phone and most of it’s functionality, I just don’t want Bixby.

Will probably go Pixel when I can afford to.

Had to google Bixby as never heard of it.

Found that my Samsung S7 does not have this feature hence my lack of knowledge.

Sounds like I not missing much :grin:

I hate it too, so much to the point I downloaded an app that renders the bixby button useless and immediately closes it if it opens.

I’m still on my S8+ after withholding temptation to get an S10 when they came out. My phone is certainly a little worse for wear now so maybe it’s time to get an S11 :thinking:

Looks like the new flagship will be called S20, not S11.

Here’s some info on the Plus model.

I’m a huge Samsung fangirl. From phone to washing machine, most of my tech is Samsung. But I HATE this hole-punch camera thing. It almost stopped me buying the Note 10+ in all honesty :unamused:

1 Like

These naming conventions are strange!

Is it maybe they wanted to skip an S13 because it’s considered unlucky so doing it in advance?