RoosterMoney & Monzo

Can someone tell me preferably from Monzo,why putting in a takeover bid for RoosterMoney would not be the best investment EVER?? Please pass this on to the CEO. I honestly don’t care how it’s done but please get on it ASAP. I will accept a small renumeration when the deal is done. Thank You and Happy Holidays Monzo People You are the Greatest 🧑🏾‍🎄:mrs_claus::santa::snowman:

They cannot afford themselves, let alone any takeover :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but none of what you’re asking for will happen.

• If they wanted to buy it I’m sure they would have made an offer long before you heard they were accepting takeover bids
  • You’ll not get a comment from staff
  • You’ll certainly not get one from the CEO
  • and lastly you wouldn’t see a penny for the “recommendation”.
3 Likes

Besides, everyone knows they’re cultivating a takeover bid from KFC. :chicken:

2 Likes

I’m sure it they really wanted to, they’d just build it into the app without even having to takeover any company.

Besides as a vegan I’d be offended at this (joking) :rofl:

I know the months skip by but I didn’t realise it was April fools already!

2 Likes

I’m trying to have serious engagement here guys. Think about it the product is magnificent on a par with Go Henry. They could snap up RoosterMoney for about 50million and have potential customers from 4+ age group. It’s a no brainier

Can I borrow 50 million please? :grin:

Also what’s the reason they’re selling up?

1 Like

Monzo could build all those features and more for 1% of that arbitrary £50m valuation.

3 Likes

The no brainer would be using their own software engineers to develop it for a hell of a lot less than that price. They’ve already for the technology on the backend so if they wanted to they could just build the customer facing parts.

It’s never been on a roadmap as something to develop or to be interested in from what I’ve seen so it’s not going to happen.

You may wish to try have a serious discussion about it but at the end of the day they’ve other stuff to focus on.

1 Like

Monzo;”Finger licking good” !

2 Likes

Also I can’t see them lasting for long at those extortionate prices, there’s cheaper and free products available.

1 Like

Yeah Monzo could build it with there own engineers,well why are they not doing it yet? Like Starling? Getting left behind YET AGAIN as in business accounts. Starling kicked there butt there. The brand alone RoosterMoney is worth plenty and Monzo building there own children’s offering could be a disaster like Bo bank. I would keep the brand RoosterMoney

I had to google who Roister money were so I don’t think their brand name is worth much

6 Likes

Simple answer because they don’t want to go down that route. Just because someone else is doesn’t mean they have to do the same.

1 Like

I haven’t a clue who RoosterMoney is so I can’t see why Monzo would a) buy it; and b) keep the branding if it did.

Monzo would just create their own offering instead and if they were to buy anyone then GoHenry would be a brand to buy and keep as it has a reputation in the children’s pocket money sector.

However, I doubt Monzo is in a position to make strategic purchases right now.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to stake your claim to this suggestion so you get paid as well :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

3 Likes

So NatWest have purchased Rooster Money.
I am relatively happy as I have gained 100% return in 12 months :+1::grinning: :grinning:

An interesting detail you left out from your previous posts

6 Likes

Nice envious comment?? I don’t see the relevance in your post? Big deal I have invested in about 40 companies Monzo also being one of them. When I started the post first and foremost I believed it would be a great way for Monzo to entice children to eventually bank with monzo when they reached a certain age. So because I didn’t disclose that I had invested in both companies “I am bad”?? Come on!!