RoosterMoney & Monzo

Seems like you were getting a remuneration anyway…

1 Like

The joy and benefit of crowdfunding is the CROWD aspect. I have invested in Freetrade and a recruitment company called CandidateID.
Freetrade is struggling to recruit talented engineers,so I contacted BOTH companies. I don’t see the problem,why would I have to disclose that I have invested in both companies? Once I recommend I have no say in the matter.

I think you’re reading too much into what was said.

They found it interesting, nowhere did they say you should have disclosed it or that you were bad or anything else you’ve made up.

3 Likes

You had no say to start with TBH.

4 Likes

You don’t have to disclose your financial interest in a company on here. But it’s polite to do so (and relevant to readers) if you are going to recommend it to others.

Piers Morgan found this out the hard way.

4 Likes

TBH once I have had my “say”,then I have had my “say”??

They found it interesting that I had left out the fact I had invested in RoosterMoney? So I don’t get your contribution

You’re doing it again :see_no_evil: :laughing:

1/10 for your contribution because it’s based on assumption :wink:

They found it interesting that I hadn’t disclosed my investments. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?? I can’t respond anymore to your posts. Sorry

So they can’t find it interesting that you invested, what attracted you to invest in this particular company, how much you made or anything else like that?

But sure, you jump to conclusions and get upset on the internet :slight_smile:

Why are you sending me creepy pms when you said you can’t comment anymore? :see_no_evil:

Possibly one for @AlanDoe to pick up on.

2 Likes

Well this escalated quickly

1 Like

Crazy haha.

Not sure why the “boasting” and such is spilling out into other topics either :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Full moon perhaps?

1 Like

I do sometimes wonder how people online are offline. Are they as frantic and aggressive to their colleagues and friends as they are on forums?

1 Like

Maybe he thinks he’s on Facebook messaging all the people who have a different opinion to him

1 Like

Unfortunately, he found out the easy way. Unlike the Mirror’s City Slickers columnists, James Hipwell and Anil Bhoyrul, who were convicted - the former got a short jail term, the latter community service.

1 Like

Thanks for the ping @Ordog :pray:

Just to clarify - messaging someone privately to make personal attacks is a breach of our Code of Conduct and as we all know, we don’t want breaches. Breaches result in warning and warnings result in not being able to take part in the discussions :man_shrugging:

I will let this Topic stay open in case people want to discuss this recent acquisition but if there’s no uptake, I’ll swing in and lock it up. :lock:

6 Likes

What did Alison Rose have to say to you when you called to recommend NatWest buy Rooster?