Revolut chat

I see what you mean. It’s in the contact section of your phone rather then in the app.

Not sure why I’d need that or if I’d use it.

1 Like

I think its a good idea as it allows me to send Money to contacts that don’t have a Monzo (Revolut) account…

Isn’t that just like this?

2 Likes

Ok, so this was went live in Feb 2019, with payments via a link. Had a feeling something had been done in Monzo. Thanks.

I use Monzo and Revolut, I use them completely differently. I use Revolut as a holiday card and a place to hold currency when the rates are good, if Monzo allowed holding of different currencies then I would not need Revolut but I dont think that is something Monzo will be working on. I am full monzo. I have never had a problem with Revolut been using it for around 3 years and probably spend 5 weeks on holiday a year.

Honestly…I kinda liked Revolut, but then they did the cost cutting stuff…there was an image floating around the news of Lithuania office…it looked like a sweatshop :expressionless:

Found the image:

Dunno about you, but seems kinda really small and cramped :confused: The office actually is just one room :confused:

I keep thinking I’m going to close my Revolut account anyway, as I don’t really need it, as can use Monzo for using abroad.

If you keep Revolut just for holiday spends then you’ll get double the £200 fee free cash withdrawal allowance, if of course you need to take out that much cash, but whilst on holiday it’s always good to have a backup card.

2 Likes

True I suppose.

1 Like

Exaclty, Revolut allowance, and if I need it Monzo allowance.

I feel particularly sorry for where this chap’s desk is.

4 Likes

I hope it’s not his actual workspace tho :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy:

I honestly think its bad perspective, from the photo it’d be impossible to squeeze out of your row without the person next to you also getting out of their chair. It’s a weird angle thanks to using a selfie stick.

At least they all have proper monitors and don’t have to crouch over tiny laptop screens to get work done.

It does look intensely compressed.

1 Like

Maybe bad perspective, but those two people in the middle are sitting at one desk tho…monitors are claustrophobically close to each other :expressionless:
Flex tape can’t fix that :smile:

someone needs to sort out all those cables :cold_sweat:

6 Likes

A whole lot of nope :scream:

It looks tiny and very cramped in there. I don’t think I could cope with such little desk room and being sat so close to others.

They don’t even have cupboards or drawers, where do they put their stuff? :briefcase: I need at least 2 monitors :desktop_computer::desktop_computer: for starters too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Onto Revolut CS as I type, Rita told me roughly 7mins to wait for a Live Agent, it took them 18mins! Shocking if you ask me, they are still actioning what I asked them about Pending payments still show back in May, card authorisations is what they are, but still show as pending.

Update: Revolut account closed. Strange CS told me they would update me when my account was terminated, they didn’t, it just kicks you out of the App and asks you for your mobile number, so Im guessing thats Revolut your account is now closed.

Are you sure? I contacted CS 10 min after your post and I got an agent in 1 min. No, I don’t pay for premium or other crap. I have the basic account.