Coinbase rolls out full GBP and Faster Payments support

(Simon B) #1

This is great news, theirs is for sure the best platform for cryptocurrency trading in my opinion.

(Jack) #2

Glad they are introducing this, I’ve been looking for an easy way to pull my money out :joy:

I agree though it’s a nice app!

Maybe they will pull some customers back from Revolut in this field?

(Michael) #3

I have some coins there but should really cash out before it dies like every other one.

(Tom ) #5

Been waiting for this!

They wouldn’t accept Nationwide SEPA so I’ve just been sitting patiently for this.

Can now cash out the £50k I made last year.

(Tom ) #6

I mean £5 because I got greedy.

Now everyone can close their Revolut accounts :joy:

(Tom ) #8

This is now live. :raised_hands: I have now added Monzo as a bank account to Coinbase via a faster payment for verification.

(Kevyn) #9

I still don’t have the option to add GBP accounts yet so they must be still releasing it in batches.

(Jack) #10

Still waiting here too

(Kevyn) #11

I got access to GBP accounts yesterday and I even transferred out some funds and it was the same day, even though it said it would take 3 days.

This will be super convenient to sell bitcoin for fiat :stuck_out_tongue: am I right in assuming the only GBP market is bitcoin? I don’t see the option to Huy and sell litecoin and ethereum with gbp.

(Kevyn) #13

You can sell Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Etherium Classic or Litecoin into GBP or Euros. You just need to select the GBP Wallet while selling then withdraw to a UK Sterling bank account.