No :rofl:

Less than zero chance.

Sad times :frowning:

Just close your eyes

There, you created it yourself

8 Likes

It’s all bright in there.

I bring these votes with me:

Can we possibly get a rename of the other thread “Blue Mode” so my new Dark Mode Idea stands out. Im trying to advocate for a fair few twitter users :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s not going to happen.

This took YEARS and isn’t finished yet. Votes mean nada.

3 Likes

I can wait another year…

You never know. I mean you could be right after all something like this was once in a “Blue” Moon

3 Likes

Dark mode ≠ black, and never has

6 Likes

Optimising your dark themes for OLED is a much simpler process than inventing a new theme though.

2 Likes

Well this just goes to show that Monzo can never win. They implement something and literally within minutes people are on to the next version of the thing they want :man_shrugging:t2: They’ll implement ‘true’ dark mode next and then people will want rainbow mode…

11 Likes

It’s easy enough to ignore requests at least, they’ve got dark mode boxed off just needs to be cosmetically finished. They’ll be more pressing things to do then get the black ink out hopefully.

2 Likes

I wonder if the “really_dark_theme” mentioned here is what people are asking for?

7 Likes

Yeah. Might be a new year pressie

Or happy new lockdown

I’m now waiting for rainbow mode

3 Likes

After they launch that, someone will be along asking for unicorn sparkle mode.

1 Like

I use the middle (“Dim”) of these three options on Twitter and it is pretty much where the Monzo Labs is now:

And I am personally fine with that for now as I find the last option “Lights out” a bit bleak

Maybe the “really dark” mentions will bring something like that

1 Like

Really dark mode is black, with black text and black icons

9 Likes

Purist

1 Like