Previous golden tickets

Screenshot_20190316-185604

While following a friend I’ve invited, the app tells me I have a previous sign up. How do I get details of this (i.e who it was)?

Do you have contacts permission enabled for the monzo app? Maybe enable it and it’ll show.

If you have it enabled, or it still doesn’t show , it’s probably someone who’s not in your contacts.

One further thing, there was an issue previously (right near the beginning of golden tickets) if you’d send a golden ticket via Facebook messenger the way Facebook previewed the link would trigger it as if it’s been used, so that ‘claimed’ link might not be anyone, especially if you remember sending one a long time ago via messenger.

You can’t track them. These are tickets that have been claimed before the new golden tickets system was launched.

2 Likes

Same , I have same issues too. It only shows the new people I referred after the new golden ticket system appeared. image

Looking at mine I’ve just seen that I’ve lost my previous refferals :sob:

To see sign ups you click on the ticket icon on the payments screen, right? :cry:

One of mine is ‘A friend’ and when I press Nudge, it just brings up the share sheet. I’ve no way of knowing who this was so I suspect this will be there for eternity :sob:

That’s because (I think) that they haven’t even got to the stage of entering their name.

That’s annoying. Can COps get rid of it if I ask do you think?

Not too sure. If you can still share it, maybe it can be claimed by someone else?

That’s a good idea. I’ll try that and see if it works

Edit. It doesn’t work. The Nudge button only produces text, no link to the App Store or other sign up process. So there’s no way of me knowing who that was for until they do sign up eventually :man_shrugging:t2: