Pret a Monzo ☕

Ask them for an alternative nicely. :grinning: (Same if you have other restrictions).

1 Like

Is this promotion for all Monzo customers or just those who shop at Pret? If it’s prompted by the year in review that’s fine. But when I saw it in my app my first thought was that Monzo had been selling my data - is this the case? Really not into that tbh.

The offer is for all Monzo customers, Monzo are simply alerting people to the offer that they know visit pret regularly.

7 Likes

It’d be nice for Monzo to create a IFTTT for receipts for Pret, its looks like they have a good relationship already and I sure if wont be massively hard to implement, be better for Monzo to integrate this rather than flux each time. It will build trust and reportation in the brand

Monzo have created the API to allow third parties to create in app receipts. It’s up to the retailers to either process through Flux (which I would imagine would be quicker for them to sort out) or ask Monzo if they can work directly :+1:

1 Like

The back and forth between Monzo and Pret on Twitter today is adorable :heart_eyes: :joy:

2 Likes

Can you post some of it, I don’t have twitter :joy:

Here’s one I particularly liked
Screenshot_20190214-134201_Twitter Screenshot_20190214-133934_Twitter

2 Likes

My experience was entirely positive. Two young office workers ahead of me REALLY excited to get a free thing. The staff were excited to give them away. Envy from fellow shoppers. I don’t normally shop at Pret for lunch so, as far as I can tell, everybody wins!

Oh, and those bars taste great. They look healthy with all the bird seed but underneath they have a delicious layer of caramel. Would eat again.

1 Like

Just went myself image

Was lovely :slight_smile: thanks Monzo

5 Likes

Anytime!

Well, if that time is today.

9 Likes

It’s all love @tristan doesn’t just have to be today :slight_smile:

Both Monzo and Pret’s social media teams are killing it today :ok_hand:

3 Likes

The love for this on all social media is something else, great work Pret and Monzo

3 Likes

No love here today :broken_heart:

Thanks Monzo and Pret! The love bar was actually really tasty!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.