Pots - Sort Order

(Rob) #62

Reordering pots is definitely needed.

(Kyle Risi) #63

Hi Team

As the title suggests, is there a way to order the way in which pots display?

Thanks

Do you mean to drag and drop to rearrange?

(Kyle Risi) #65

Drag & Drop doesn’t seem to work, not on Android anyway, maybe someone on iOS could confirm.

Badly worded, previous post edited!

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #67

There currently is no way to sort pots.

It was highly voted on by the community recently so fingers crossed it will be implemented :soon:

(Mark) #68

I have several pots, it would be good if I could change the order of them around. For example if I want pot 5 movong to pot 2 I can’t dk this unless I withdraw balances and change pot names?

(Mark) #69

I’d like this feature as well

(Lee Dickerson) #70

i’m 10000% for this feature and everything mentioned above, I hope this gets implemented!

(Paul G) #71

I think it would be handy to be able to amend the order that pots are heldin . Maybe something as simple as a ‘send to top’ when you went into settings on a given pot.

(Jack) #72

Hi @Paulinyork I’ve moved your post here to join the others requesting this, hope you don’t mind :slight_smile: .

(James Bond) #73

Whilst sorting would be useful, this for me does not solve the root issue. The horizontal flick through itself is the issue. I have 16 pots and and I just want to be able to easily scroll through my pots to access them and have multiple of them visible on the screen at a time.

(Jack) #74

Improvements are coming stay tuned :soon:

(Paul G) #75

Cheers… I knew I should have searched. A lesson for next time. :+1:

Like the idea of this and would use it

In that new vertical view it would be cool if you can long press (or 3D Touch on compatible iPhones) on a pot to then drag it up or down to reorder the pots.

(Joshua Dawson) #78

Custom images on those pots?

Is that a flying pig over there?

(Jack) #79

(Daniel O Williams) #80

It would be great if there was a way to reorder the list of pots.

I have recently created a new pot that I now tend to interact with more often than any of the others but because its the most recent once I have created, its right at the bottom of the list so I have to scroll all the way down.

(MikeF) #81

The discussion on this topic is all happening in this thread :smile: