✅ Pots - Sort Order

I couldn’t agree more being able to reorder your pots would be a great feature. I have voted.

5 Likes

Hello Emma(2) & welcome :wave:

(Good vote BTW!)

It’s way in the lead :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Pot sorting, better pot editing and pot hiding (from the carousel) are all things I’d like to see now that New Nav is nearly there. :+1::+1:

13 Likes

This would make my Monzo life enjoyable… my Pots are a mess and my OCD is driving me mad…

Please please please soooooon… but not a Monzo :soon: I mean an actual soon :rofl: I’m sure 1 or 2 engineers might be able to do this is a day or so :wink:

2 Likes

I still can’t believe after all this time that this didn’t make it into the new layout currently in Labs.

I like this. Kinda like your phone home screen, but your different pots.

For some reason, my Bills pot has now moved above my Joint Account card on the summary screen! This isn’t normal is it?

Nope and you’re not the only one. Been mentioned as a bug in the new UI thread.

2 Likes

Thank you - I hadn’t seen that!

So they’re turning it on for everyone next week. Even though it’s still a bit buggy. :thinking:

Well, I’d say I’m surprised except I’m not :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

See here:

1 Like

Hi!
Having worked for a high street bank for 17 years and only being a monzo account holder for just over a month, I am overwhelmed at the level of service and the app is just unbelievable!
Love the Bill’s pit facility and will be switching after the 1st to become full monzo!
One tiny little criticism, is that I would love to be able to reorder my pots. I have quite a few and would like them in a certain order (locked at the bottom eg) pedantic I know but would be sure to help others too!
Let me know if it can be something to be looked into please.

6 Likes

HI :wave:

Reordering pots has been discussed as something they’re planning to look at in the future

Welcome Sarah! :wave:

This has to be near the top now? Its one of the highest voted for…

I’m a lot more interested in this now that I’ve invented a couple of additional pots (for Bills) and the savings minimum has come down from £500.

3 Likes

Is there any update on this? I’d like to see manual sorting, sort alphabetically, and sort by locked status.

1 Like

Hey I’ve noticed you can’t rearrange the order of pots in the app. I created a new pot for bills which I’d like at the front of the pot list but I now have to scroll through them all. Suggestion would be to allow them to be rearranged?