Poll : How many contacts do you have in your Monzo with Friends?

Was just flicking through my Monzo app and I have to say, I’m pretty amazed at the amount of friends and family I have using Monzo now who show up in my Monzo-to-Monzo payments section. Even if I remove colleagues from the equation it’s still over 40 people, and most of them aren’t people who I’ve personally gotten to sign up - they’ve begun to use it on their own.

How many people in your immediate friends/family/acquaintances circle are using Monzo?

• 0-5
  • 5-10
  • 10-20
  • 20-30
  • 30-50
  • More than 50!

0 voters

1 Like

Not a single one…
(sorry to be such a killjoy with my 1st response…)

3 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

10 exactly! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

16 for me! I keep a pretty slim contacts app though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

7, although I keep trying to get people to see the light!

2 Likes

I have 19. But I worked for a High Street bank until the end of last year and there everyone had a Monzo account!

6 Likes

I love hearing things like this.

I met my cousin’s boyfriend around a year ago. He introduced himself and said something like “I hear you work for my favourite bank!”

I asked him how he’d heard about us, and he said “I work for HSBC and everyone here has a Monzo card”. :joy:

6 Likes

66! And maximum 10 of those signed up through me…

Not surprised though being a London based 20 something

2 Likes

I work for HSBC and everyone here has a Monzo card

I’m surprised nothing changes at the legacy banks despite stuff like this happening. I mean, when your own employees prefer a competitor’s product, that should tell you something.

4 Likes

None whatsoever

It’s up to you to change that. Golden tickets are there for a reason. :wink:

1 Like

Ten, including three I am no longer in touch with, and probably only three I would actually transact with. Would be good to move this under Recents

1 Like

35, quite surprised at that!

1 Like

I also have 35 :smiley:

I only have 5… but that’s all of my friends anyway

2 Likes

A small, 3, two of which are family!

That is true however not all my friends are like me and will happily give a brand new bank a go.

I have 8 and the list is ever growing :slight_smile: