Pay on the go using Monzo with Apple Pay

Odd. I wasn’t asked for the card PIN. I had a text with a verification code.

Time to really pull ahead of everything else now this is out of the way, freeing up a fair amount of dev resources I’d expect. :tada:

2 Likes

I’m ready to go! This is very exciting! :heart_eyes::smile:

IMG_5340

1 Like

Yay!! :slight_smile: I can’t wait to get out and use it! Just makes me want to spend money though :joy:

2 Likes

If you want to try it you can always Monzo.me and use Apple Pay on the web :wink:

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Very quickly … people seeing the error screen - do you have an Apple Watch aswell? :watch:

For those of you that have muted the other thread APPLE PAY IS HERE!!!

Get adding guys

19 Likes

Aye

1 Like

It was here on Tuesday. For those who cared.

In app provisioning is here too! Go to Account Settings
imageimageimageimageimage

8 Likes

I don’t see it yet

Thanks for the heads up on the in-app method. I was able to add it to my watch via the monzo app but adding directly from the apply pay bit of settings still kept failing after accepting the T&Cs

2 Likes

What he said.

There is some text under “App Version” which says “Card added to Apple Pay” … :thinking:

Yeah try spotting it lol

13347405-7AB3-4DDF-8762-2770314B7D3B

This won’t do at all. Now I have to go and spend money to try it out! Very happy to see it here really :slight_smile:

My guess is that if you’ve already added the card to your wallet it won’t show up under settings Screen

I want to delete and look but scared i will lose it lol

3 Likes

Correct. It goes away after the card is set up.

It’s great we now have in app provisioning, I suspect people who signed up to Monzo will now be able to use the service instantly before the card arrives :tada::clap:t3:

7 Likes

It’s just a shame phone screens can’t show Hot Coral in quite as much glory as the physical card :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like