Our Plans to Close the Monzo Prepaid Cards

I reckon a load of the non upgraders were the MSE mob that thought Monzo was a ‘travel card’ when it’s not :man_cartwheeling::man_dancing:

3 Likes

I’ll be honest here, I joined through MSE looking for a travel card, but once I received it and used it abroad for my summer holiday I quickly discovered this forum and their end goal of a current account. I also noticed all the other benifits it provides and now I’m hoping to use it as my main current account soon :slight_smile:

8 Likes

See now if only the others were like you :smile_cat:

2 Likes

My partner who came on holiday with me did the same after I advised him to get the “Travel Card” :smiley:

1 Like

Please don’t close the prepaid card. This is exactly why I joined Monzo - I already have a bank account and do not want another one. But what I do need is exactly what I signed up for - A PREPAID CARD! The Monzo prepaid card is so much better than the Caxton FX prepaid card which I no longer use.

But it’s closed already. Sorry

2 Likes

Please please please don’t start this again… there have been enough E-Mails and talk about the differences.

I thought when it closed so would the subject.

4 Likes

perhaps a FAQ would help?

You mean like what is in this blog?

1 Like

Where’s the sarcasm emoji when you need it?

1 Like

I find this is suitable for all my needs, mainly sarcasm :upside_down_face:

I like to also add :man_cartwheeling: :man_dancing: or :dancing_men: just to jazz it up a bit :eyes:

As we’ve now closed prepaid, I think this is a good time to close this thread too :blush:

9 Likes