Number of Monzo Users

Yep, I had to contact in-app support as there was an issue! It was 27/09.

2 Likes

On track to hit 100k users today :open_mouth:

https://twitter.com/danielchatfield/status/823875182276317185

1 Like

And… we’ve done it! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

16 Likes

Next step, 1kk users! Gratz Monzo Team :astonished: :confetti_ball:

Congrats Monzo! :rocket:

So…who’s user #100,000?

1 Like

@alexs we’ll have to leave that to them to divulge! :eyes:

2 Likes

Monzo hit £100,000,000 total spend today so that’s £13,820,978 spent in 25 days or £552,839.12 per day :clap:

4 Likes

So, to satisfy @alexs curiosity about some Android members, who just got the ability to view this in App if you’re a Beta tester…#58872 :credit_card:Card registered on 21 October 2016

2 Likes

user number 106,282 on 31st January - 6% ish increase in cards issued in 7 days - wow somebody must be tired of filling envelopes :wink:

3 Likes

Wait till s/he has to do it all over for the debit cards in a few months time! I think the whole team may get involved when that happens. That’s assuming they get sent from Monzo.

2 Likes

44854 was registered/posted on 22nd Sept 2016
(Activated by the the 24th)

User #51071 (Aww wish I was 51000, nice round number! ;))

Registered 29th Sept 2016

1 Like

This is only a snapshot & I’d be more interested to see the figures for users who signed up longer ago but it’s worth noting -

Thanks for the tip Alex! We have a lot of aggregate data like this we want to share in easy to understand infographic form. Keep an eye on Twitter on Friday!

3 Likes

Just realised I’ve never posted my user number :dizzy_face:

Anyway here goes… :drum:

Activation date: 10th May 2016 :tada:

2 Likes

If you’d like to get a sense of Monzo’s ambitions for the growth of their own team this year or you’re just curious to see the new office, Simon’s just shared this video which is basically a tour, from drone’s eye view…

3 Likes

Seems like good excuse to fly drone a bit! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello!
User #110962

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Do you know your activation date too by any chance?

It’s the date when you received your card & activated it in the app. This is usually a couple of days after you transferred the initial £100 deposit, as the cards are then sent 1st class.

You might have tweeted your user number or made your first transaction around that time. You probably received your 1st ‘login to Monzo’ with a magic link on that day too (unless you tried to login early, by mistake).

Android user here, and later joiner than a fair few that frequent the community here it seems, but a proud :mondo: monzonaut none the less!

Registered 25th November. :slight_smile: