Number of Monzo Users

To be precise (& perhaps, annoyingly pedantic :grimacing:) 74% of Monzo users are active.

I checked with one of the team during the event & importantly, thatā€™s weekly active users, which is even more impressive!

To give some sort of benchmark, apparently 60% of Revolutā€™s users are monthly active users -

https://twitter.com/ChadWestTweets/status/882372433835110400

4 Likes

88776, activation 4 Jan 2017

2 Likes

Was at a current account event tonight and they put up stats showing 322,795 users and showed user number graph (hockey stick as the graph in here shows)

Similar to monzo showing the user numbers, the app should show number of people we signed up with our golden tickets! I got another couple in last month

4 Likes

thats about 2200 every day from 6 days ago - wow - well done whoever is on the card issuing team - and time and a half on sat , double time on sunday :slight_smile: :rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Very recently I estimated they were doing around 1,500 new cards a day, so itā€™s up. Great to see.

1 Like

The current account previews are going to be great news for our tracker, if they keep including that slide :heart_eyes:

Hereā€™s a photo, from this tweet -

image|345x247.5

6 Likes

Iā€™ve just refreshed it for this eveningā€™s rollout ā€” getting near a good milestone :wink:

11 Likes

got to be very close to a 4 and the spend must be near ā€¦hmmmmmā€¦ 7% week on week increase since start of May ā€¦half a billionā€¦yes billion ā€¦ pounds spent on Monzo cards worldwide ??? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Much closer to 350k, as they were at ~340k on the 5th. At this point, weā€™re only considering each 100k as a milestone, right? :eyes:

So Iā€™m guessing youā€™re right about it being a spend milestone instead :smiley:

3 Likes

pfffft - not worth considering any less than 100K increments as a milestone now :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Less than 25 minutes in & we have the figure already, thanks to @adambowles (who posted this in the developerā€™s Slack) :tada:

6 Likes

Iā€™m only considering 500k as a milestone TBH :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Am I the only one waiting for 1,000,000,000 then :thinking:

6 Likes

Wait were you there tonight? It looks like you were sat behind me :grin:

1 Like

Ha! no I wasnā€™t :eyes: :disappointed:

1 Like

Ah right. Would have been nice to meet. Still got my debit card. Just waiting on the verification

1 Like

Maybe we should do a forum regulars meet up to actually put names to facesā€¦

11 Likes

Yeah totally agree. Was going to say hi but had to go see Emma to get the android version sorted. Then had to jump off. Not in London often so busy when I am.

A forum I was on many moons ago did forum meets at Theme Parksā€¦

#JustSayin

1 Like

Annoying just looked through my history and I was in the queue from April, got to the top on the 3rd June but as it was iPhone only I didnā€™t get in till the 27th September when I got an iPhone.

A lot of my colleagues I referred are in the 10/20 thousands. Whereas I am number 46322, feel free to add that to your spreadsheet.

#EarlyLateAdopter