New Card Delivery Time

Hi registered today, on my phone. Says I’m 36.616 in the queue. What waiting time that number translate into? A few days, a week, month.

Asking for a friend :slight_smile:

Hi @sean4 That’s probably around 2 weeks, give or take! But I also shared a golden ticket with you, check PM - that’s of course, if you want to jump the queue in the first place. :smiley:

I signed up using a golden ticket from a friend, signed up Saturday morning doing the whole Checks and topup, ETA was Wednesday, card arrive today so ahead of schedule by one day. Great service so far :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Hi all

Is anyone able to share a golden ticket with me?
Going on holidays next week and hoping to get a card so can use while i’m away. The service looks fantastic!

Hi Joel :wave:
we have a dedicated thread here, it’s a better place to grab a ticket :smiley: :
https://community.monzo.com/t/give-request-golden-tickets-here/8233/last?u=avishai

I have a spare golden ticket. Let me know if you still need it. Jane

I applied for a card but it looks like it won’t stand a chance of getting here before I leave on 28/09/17 . I applied 2 days ago. I’ve tried to get people to sign up to bump me up but everyone is sceptical and wants to see my opinion on it first. Is there anything else I can do to get my card set up quicker please

Search this forum for a golden ticket :wink:

Hello,
I ordered a Monzo card a week ago but I am still on 26500th on the queue.
But the problem is that I am going on holidays on Monday the 2nd of October.
Thus, I was wondering if I would receive it in time.

Thank you in advance for your answer,
Solene :slight_smile:

You can get a golden ticket that will bump you up the queue here: Give/request Golden Tickets here

1 Like

There are no more golden tickets available… :frowning:
But thank you very much for your help.

Sent one to your inbox

Thank you very much @hailstorm but didnt work.
Can you send another one please, I am going change my account :slight_smile:

Hello
I’ve applied for an Monzo card the waiting list is 45,000 . I am traveling in couple weeks and really would like to get a card before I leave…has anyone got a golden ticket they could share please?

Try the thread that @hailstorm mentions above?

I have tried thread but didn’t work

Thank you very much!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Give/request Golden Tickets here