Netflix recommendations

‘You’ is great, sort of see it a bit like Dexter

Wife and I powered through it in 2 evenings!

4 Likes

Just finished it; I don’t want to spoil it for anyone but wow. Talk about a master manipulator, crazy documentary. Not sure if it’s a “time” thing, but it’s so crazy how easy it was to manipulate a while family with “affairs”, homophobia and aliens.

Do you think something like this could happen now? Especially with how soon children are accessing the Internet now - maybe they have more information (or more opportunity to be paid upon - scary thought!).

Added to my list, I’ll save this for when me and the gf finish “sex education” and want something a bit more serious (nothing better than alternating between comedy and a more serious dark series).

1 Like

It’s mental isn’t it.

I can’t see it ever happening again, but I just couldn’t see it ever happening in the first place!

I’ll leave you with this :wink:

IMG-20190208-WA0028

1 Like

Suits
White Collar
Power
The Good Place
You
Luther
Ozark
Archer
Rick and Morty

Edit:
Breaking Bad

3 Likes

Suits and Ozark are :ok_hand::ok_hand:

Edit: and Luther too!

2 Likes

Seen most of these; need to add power and you to my list. Thanks :slight_smile:

Watched both - ozark is incredible.

1 Like

If anyone is looking for something a little different; give "Dirk Gently’s Hollistic Detecitve Agency a go - especially if you enjoyed “The Good Place”.

Thanks for the recommendation, already 5 episodes in (back to back) - I should really be doing other things :joy:

“The universe is moral, but it shares your views on morality” - such an amazing line.

1 Like

You are most welcome. It only gets better, right up to the end

It might only be four hours or so total, but I needed no more

1 Like

So I’ve just finished Sex Education on Netflix (three sittings).

Hilariously funny at points, but also touching and poignant at times. Great cast, lots of little intertwining stories. Tugs at the heartstrings. Highly recommended TV.

3 Likes

Half-way through, couldn’t agree more, 100% recommend it.

Would recommend Hardy Bucks, it’s a great Irish comedy that just got added to Netflix.
Here’s a few samples:

So many great shows on Netflix!

Give Nightflyers a chance, it got mixed reviews but if you like horror-sci-fi it might be your thing. I found it very atmospheric and tense.

Sex Education is genuinely hilarious, I thought it was going to be a silly teenage comedy but it was incredible.

Russian doll is new so get on it! Another one that totally surprised me with how great it is.

1 Like

Plus Better Call Saul