N/a

He is though, I thought we’d seen this yesterday :thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

That thread was golden

How can you report profiles, there’s one that posts a random message which kind of links into what’s been discussed if not vague. Then later on the post gets edited to drop in a random link up random websites selling stuff.

Flag it as spam when you see they’ve changed it

1 Like

Yeah I just did that on one to be fair. Just wondered if could report the actual profile. Didn’t know if my one lowly flag would flag up somewhere to be dealt with :sweat_smile:

I don’t think it will. A few will have to report it so it becomes hidden before the moderators will be alerted.

PM it me if you like and I’ll flag it :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

It’s this user, if you search for Eseyria

You’ll see that posts are made at random, not too many and then a few hours later a sneaky link is added in

Someone else must have flagged the last post as it’s showing as hidden now with the link to press to view it.

I think some of us had a discussion about it possibly being a bot, as random topics get chosen and then in drops a message which half makes sense followed by an edit with link later on.

Think it’s been removed, I couldn’t find anything.

1 Like

I looked at their profile and under the activity tab you can see what they’ve been posting (unless it’s flagged)

I flagged a few more so they’re all hidden now and will hopefully be dealt with by the moderators.

Might as well tag @AlanDoe while we’re at it and I’ll keep an eye out for any new ones.

Awesome teamwork peeps :muscle::ok_hand:

1 Like