MSE Poll - How do you rate your bank account's service?

MSE’s weekly poll this week is about people’s bank account’s service. You can vote and see the results immediately - How do you rate your bank account's service?

2 Likes

Interesting that they ask if you’re usually in credit or not to go with your opinion on the bank. I wonder if the answers are weighted in any way.

1 Like

I can imagine those who go overdrawn regularly are mildly disgruntled customers because the bank has the audacity to charge them for it (39.9% should be revised) but overall it’s not the banks fault they’re overdrawn.

1 Like

That’s what I mean.

“BANK ARE TERRIBLE!! I HATE THEM!!! WORST EVER!!!”
“What happened?”
“They charged me interest for going overdrawn”

6 Likes

I doubt Chase UK is going to get that many responses to be honest.

2 Likes

Stopped using my chase account, the 1% was nice for a time but cba managing too many accounts so I’m willing to forfeit.

Come to senses I’ve far too many accounts so closing them down and going to just run 2 side by side.

The minute Monzo gets additional accounts and a credit card I’d probably be rid of them all.

6 Likes

I’m surprised the four people who have voted for them so far have said they were great considering they have been missing some key features,

2 Likes

Probably moved from something like Pockit or some other prepaid card service :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Or maybe the cashback. People like free money, even if its not that much.

3 Likes

It’s supposed to be a poll specifically on service, so good service still deserves a great rating even if the bank’s features are poor.

Features and service are two completely different points of comparison.

5 Likes

Small sample, but Monzo and Starling have done very similarly

3 Likes

1 Like